Thermal Dynamics CUTMASTER 52 #1-5130-1
How long have you been limping along with underpowered, run-of-the-mill plasma cutting machines that fail to live up to their claimed capacity? Too long! It’s time to experience TRUE cutting performance from the Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52.
We all know how frustrating it is to find out the actual cut capacity of the machine you bought just isn’t sufficient. The Cutmaster 52 doesn’t play those games. It was designed from the straightforward premise that recommended cut capacity should also be the true cut capacity. With the TRUE Cut series, there’s no more need to “buy up” to make sure you get the performance you need. The Cutmaster 52 has a one-half inch recommended capacity and, by golly, that’s just what it will cut—all day, every day!
Besides offering the most power and the lightest weight of any 1/2" (12 mm) machine on the market, the CUTMASTER TRUE™ Series offers the precision of their TRUE Cut Drag Tip Series™, which makes drag cutting up to 1/4" (6 mm) a cinch. The Cutmaster 52 will also cut through mild, stainless, or aluminum up to 1 1/8" (30 mm) thick, and its industry-leading 1Torch® with ATC disconnect makes adding lead extensions or converting to a machine torch easy.
Shop Plasma Cutting Machines at the best prices on the web at Welders Supply.
THERMAL DYNAMICS CUTMASTER FEATURES
- Front Panel LEDs indicate status conditions for maximum efficiency.
- Storage compartment for convenient access to spare parts and consumables.
- Versatile 1Torch with ATC disconnect makes it easy to add lead extensions or convert to a machine torch.
- True Guard roll bar provides easy transportation and protection for unmatched durability.
- Multi-voltage allows operation from 208 to 480 Volts in a single power supply.
- Auto Pilot Restart feature instantly reignites the pilot arc while cutting expanded metals.
- Lighter weight design for maximum portability